- On December 1 and 2, 2018, Sri Aurobindo Centre for Homeopathy (SACH, a unit of Sri Aurobindo Society, Puducherry) in association with Karnataka Qualified Homoeopathic Doctors' Association (KQHDA) and Research Society of Homoeopathy (RSH) is organizing NATIONAL HOMOEOPATHIC CONFERENCE 2018 at the Society House, Puducherry.
Homeopathy is practiced in more than 100 countries of the world, and in India its growth is phenomenal. Every year this conference is organized in different part of the country and this time Puducherry (formerly Pondicherry) has been chosen as the destination for the national conference and is themed ‘Ayushmann Bharath’ (Healthy India).
The topics of the papers being presented at the conference include:
- Homoeopathic Management of Fresh Cases of Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Disorder and Homoeortho Healing Cases with Correction of Deformity
- Homoeopathic Management of Autistic Children
- Homoeopathic Management of HIV/AIDS
- What To Do After First Prescription?
- Panchkosha – Homoeopathy Is Divine Science
- G.B. Syndrome and Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathic Management of Advance Cancer Cases
- Evidence-Based Clinical Study in Skin Ailments
- Actual Totality in Infertility Cases
- Natural Galactagogues Help in Partum Mothers and Homoeopathic Approach
- Homoeopathic Management of Psychosomatic Disorders of GI System
A total of 21 papers will be presented. For the details on scientific papers, sessions and more information, please click here.
For further details please contact:
Dr. Uttareshwar Pachegaonkar
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Homoeopathy, Sri Aurobindo Society
11, Saint Martin Street (Old 1 Rangapillai Street) Puducherry 605001 (India)
Email: [email protected]ociety.org; [email protected]
Mobile: 94436 02666 | Landlines: 0413–2222316 / 0413–222119