Sri Aurobindo Society, Delhi Branch, in association with Sri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture (SAFIC) organized a unique workshop on Sanskrit learning and appreciation on April 2–3, 2016. The major thrust of the programme was to introduce Sanskrit in a holistic yet simple way to the participants and to bring about a greater awareness about the Sanskrit language aspects. The workshop was facilitated by Dr Sampadananda, Director, SAFIC.
The topics covered included:
• The Beauty of Sanskrit grammar
• Interesting and amazing literary creations in Sanskrit
• Remarkable effect of songs in Sanskrit on mind
• Introduction to the Sanskrit meters
• Presentation of Sanskrit stories in prose and poetic prose
• Sanskrit in electronic media
More than 60 people participated; most of them were Sanskrit students and teachers from various educational institutes and colleges in Delhi and also some writers, journalists and Sanskrit language enthusiasts.